It always pays to plan ahead…
No matter what major expenditure you make, you generally take the time to check out all of the options. You would never think of buying a car, a house or a television without doing a little research; yet funeral arrangements are usually made out of necessity under great emotional stress, on one of the darkest days in a family’s life.
There are many reasons why you should take the time to get the facts about pre arrangements.
- You are guaranteed that inflation will not require any additional payments.
- You have the peace of mind, knowing that your arrangements have been made, and will be carried out to the last detail.
- You pick and choose the services, whether it is a traditional funeral with casket, and vault, or cremation, that are most important to you, at the price you want to pay; the alternative is, your family making unsure selections and overspending.
- You eliminate the burden of your family having to make decisions at a difficult emotional time.
- With your funeral arrangements made, the only thing your family has to decide is the day and time.
- At your request we will accept your prearrangement transfer from other funeral homes.
Taking the time to investigate your options can make you a wiser consumer and reduce the cost of funeral expenses. It really does pay to plan ahead!
We trust HOMESTEADERS LIFE CO. of Des Moines, Iowa, to insure all of our pre need accounts. Homesteaders Life Co. only insures pre-need Funds. They offer competitive rates. In addition, there is no tax to report or pay on the interest your account earns.
Mario Billow, Boyer Family Funeral Homes’ agent for Homesteaders Life Co.